Friday, January 30, 2009

Park, Papa, and Puppy

The kids and I took off this week to hang out in Payson. We were lucky to spend the morning with Papa while Grandma worked for a little while. First we took the kids to the Payson airport for breakfast. Which is always a hit with the kids because they are 100% entertained with the planes taking off and landing. Then we headed to the park... Will Boys EVER learn that we slide DOWN a slide?!?
Papa and the kids
My babies
"Look how high I can jump Mom!"
Brooky and her Papa swinging
I can remember the 1st time at this park with Ry, this pic reminds me how fast he is growing
Sassy pants!
So handsome...like his Papa
Brooky and her Papa
Love this pic!
Keepin' an eye on Ryan
You have NO idea how bad he wanted to chase those birds...
Riley's first trip to Payson

No comments: