We had a wonderful Christmas in Phoenix with Family and Friends. Enjoy the pics!

Grandma Berres and Larry

The Berres Boys

Irene and the kids

Brett and Me

Alex and me

Ryan enjoying the cake

Thanks Irene and Uncle Dan for the lite saber! I haven't poked my sister yet!

Yay PINK Barbie Jeep!
2 comments:
Hi Cindy, Thanks for the update on baby Caroleen, sending loving thoughts to all. I hope my mom and dad get to see you, Alex, Ryan and Brooklyn while they are there. Family is so precious. Sending you big hugs! Have a great 2009 = I am so glad to see '08 done, what a cr*p year. I am hopeful about our new first family and hold hope for new beginnings.
Dang the kiddos got hooked up this year for Xmas! Look like you all had a blast! Miss ya Andria xoxo
Post a Comment