oh no! I totally get it. It would be the same if we lost Nuggle, however that has been the case several times, only to return and continue the thumbsucking habit! ugggggggg, can we make it misteriously dissapear ourselves??!??!? And reappear when they turn umm like 30?
Oh good Grief............how did you let that happen! Didn't you learn your lesson with your yellow blanket, which by the way, I'm still looking for?????? You were tramatized for life and I feel so responsible.
In your favor, yes, yes, at least Pinky can be replaced, but "WE" know it's a fake.
2 comments:
oh no! I totally get it. It would be the same if we lost Nuggle, however that has been the case several times, only to return and continue the thumbsucking habit! ugggggggg, can we make it misteriously dissapear ourselves??!??!? And reappear when they turn umm like 30?
Oh good Grief............how did you let that happen! Didn't you learn your lesson with your yellow blanket, which by the way, I'm still looking for?????? You were tramatized for life and I feel so responsible.
In your favor, yes, yes, at least Pinky can be replaced, but "WE" know it's a fake.
Post a Comment