Monday, January 12, 2009

4 days to go...

I think I am more excited for this puppy then my kids...ok I am. We are still having the battle of the names...and Brooklyn is still insisting on naming him Hello Kitty! It's pretty funny! Ryan wants to name him Riley, and I'm thinking he is going to win this battle! We went to visit him yesterday and now we are anxiously awaiting for Friday when he is home. And YES Aunt Kelly our other doggies are still loved just as much. They even went to Phx with us this weekend. :-) Oh...and for those of you that have asked...Pinky is still missing. :-( I am very sad because Brooky has had that her entire life. I did order another one, but it's not the same in my eyes. This takes me back to when I lost my yellow blankee in the Abco parking lot when I was little. My Mom took me back each day for a week I think to look for it. That one was irreplaceable. Lucky for us Pinky can be replaced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK - I want that puppy. Yes, he's as cute as Charlie and Punky - maybe cuter. I can hardly wait to hold him.

The picture of Brooky didn't even look like her. Did you dye her hair?