Ryan and Brooklyn are enjoying there little puppy very much. Riley is a very sweet and playful pup, and LOVES feet. Not to mention he is pretty smart. Potty training is going great, and he is even sleeping thru the night! Yes I know it sounds like I am talking about a new baby. But this is better, everything that takes 2 years to do with a new child only takes a week with a new puppy! So....Andria....remember our recent convo? This might be the way to go!
It really has been fun watching the kids learn new responsibilities. They both care so much about when he eats, poops, sleeps, and who gets to hold him. Plus I love the help!
2 comments:
oh shoot! I did miss it huh! Bad friend, bad bad bad! We'll make it up when I come visit! Love the new little guy!
AWWWW LOOK AT RILEY! SO CUTE! R.I.P. RILEY BERRES
Post a Comment