What can I say...these girls have been in my life for a long time and I love them like sisters. I am so proud of the women we have become. We are all raising familes of our own which makes me realize how fast time goes by.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just have to tell you girls how proud I am of all of you. You are beautiful young women with families to be proud of. I'm sure you have figured out parenting is the toughest, but most important jobs of your life. It helps to make this journey with best friends. Always stay in touch with each other - you will need each often and nobody knows you like your best friends. I love you all. Mom/Gramma Coombes
1 comment:
I just have to tell you girls how proud I am of all of you. You are beautiful young women with families to be proud of. I'm sure you have figured out parenting is the toughest, but most important jobs of your life. It helps to make this journey with best friends. Always stay in touch with each other - you will need each often and nobody knows you like your best friends. I love you all.
Mom/Gramma Coombes
Post a Comment