Monday, October 27, 2008
Freeman's Pumpkin Festival....
Even though we miss Young's Farm this time of year, we managed to have a great day at the Freeman's Farm. The kids did a corn maze, train ride, hay ride, petting zoo, and they picked their own pumpkins. These Pumpkins were actually grown on the farm too! We ate homemade ice cream, which was the highlight on this HoT day!
Mike and Miranda joined us with their soon to be 2 yr old, Allona. Miranda and I are convinced Ryan and Allona will get married. She gets so excited to see him, and he just loves to help her. Why couldn't he do that with his own sis? LOL! Guess I'm not that lucky.
Brooklyn insisted on taking a picture of Charolette the baby pig. She also asked several times if we could take Charolette home! Ryan asked if we could get a goat! What is with my kids? Guess we should live on a farm. I think I would choose a farm in Kauai! Yes there are lots of them there. He he he! In my next life right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss young's farm to! =( Looks like the kids had a blast! So cute!
Post a Comment