"I didn't like the dinner I cooked, so I dumped my plate in the trash, but made my kids eat theirs!"
This actually happens a little too often. Shhhhhh!
LOL..........this is funny! I have those moment's when I cook something & I wonder what the heck I was thinking. However Ty never lets me slide. If I won't eat it he won't either. Love your page it always make's me smile. Tasha
I loves it! I don't know if it's mine computer or what but every time I log onto your page it never shows your posts...weird?! ANyway I clicked on your link on the side and had to give it up for this one!
2 comments:
LOL..........this is funny! I have those moment's when I cook something & I wonder what the heck I was thinking. However Ty never lets me slide. If I won't eat it he won't either. Love your page it always make's me smile.
Tasha
I loves it! I don't know if it's mine computer or what but every time I log onto your page it never shows your posts...weird?! ANyway I clicked on your link on the side and had to give it up for this one!
Post a Comment