Monday, August 4, 2008

The BIG Day!

Alex and I couldn't have asked for a better 1st day for Ryan. He has been SO excited to start school, and I was just praying it was going to be great for him...and it was! I actually was okay too! LOL! I planned on taking lots of pics, but Ryan didn't want me to, I still managed to get in a few. I am just amazed how well Ryan handled all the excitement. The best part of my day was picking him up, when he walked out the door and saw me he just had the most beautiful beaming smile on his little face and said, "Kindergarten was so fun!" I still can't believe this day has come and gone. Enjoy the few pics I got!

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Yay for Ry and you, Cindy for being a champ and seeing ur lil man off to Kindergarden!