Tuesday, August 5, 2008
My little photographer!
Photographs by Ryan:.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Ryan had a great few minutes snapping pics with my camera. Funny how he can get his Daddy to smile so nice, but when I try all I get is attitude or him looking in another direction. Hmmm....
After Ry took these he came in and told me to put them on my computer thing with all our family pics. He meant the blog. Too cute.
Ryan had an awesome 2nd day of K-Garden. Although our morning was a little rocky, he did great! The second we came home he insisted on getting his homework done...little guy didn't even let me put down my purse much less let me go to the bathroom. I love his enthusiasm and hope it lasts! Hah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you, love the new page! Miss updates, lagger! Like I should talk though, I have been super busy too! Lov ya Andria
Post a Comment