Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Is it vacation time yet?
I finally found a few minutes to post an update! We have been busy busy busy! Ryan is having a great time with school. Everyday he comes home with lots of news about his day...and very tired. We couldn't have ask for a better start! Every once in awhile when I drop him off I still get a little teary watching my little man walk to his class. This exciting time has made me realize what is really important in life! 

Brooklyn is very much enjoying her "alone" time with me. She has also been lucky to squeeze some time with Daddy. But the best part of her day is picking Ry up from school. The other day we were in the car and she told her Papa she was going to Kindergarten soon. I think I might need to look into preschool first! When she said that it made me realize how fast she is growing! I am enjoying this age so much I don't want it to end.



Alex and I are getting very excited for our upcoming trip to Hawaii! YES I SAID HAWAII! YAY! It will be just the two of us for an entire week! A week? Whoa! Although I am NOT looking forward to the long flight, I am ready to go. I am going to miss my kiddos so much, as this is the longest we have been away from them. But they will be in good hands. Good luck Mom!
Well other than being crazy busy we are all doing great! Oh yeah...I got a new car!! Love it! Thanks Hubby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a blast in Hawaii!! I'm definitly jealous!! =)
And just what kind of car did you get????
Did you say new car?! You are one lucky lady! Enjoy! And kick your feet up in Hawaii!
Post a Comment