Friday, June 27, 2008

Seaport Village

I have finally found a few minutes to update our blog with pics from our yearly San Diego vacation. This year was defiantly a little different then the past years, but it was a GREAT trip! My Mom and I decided to spend a day at Seaport Village. Ryan spotted the Seal Bus/Boat and was determined to go on it. Sooooo....we did. After riding thru downtown San Diego on land for about 30 mins Ryan wasn't to sure about this adventure he so badly wanted to go on. He was VERY serious thru the entire tour and didn't talk much. Then when the bus became a boat and went into the water, he was even more unsure. You will see in the pics below what I mean. We got to see so many wild seals, few dolphins, and so much more. Ryan did enjoy seeing the seals, and of course after the tour was over Ryan thought it was "awesome!" Brooklyn on the other hand loved every second, she is my little fearless princess. After the tour we made our way to the carousel, this was the same carousel that my sister and I went on when we were little. It was very sweet to soo my kids on the same one. This was a well needed RELAXING trip! I have so so so many more pics from the beach days that I will post soon. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Thank for the update n new pics! Sam and I sit here coveting your trip. :) Sounded like a blast! Andria xo