Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Alex! a.k.a Daddy

Ryan and Brooklyn were SO excited for Daddy's birthday yesterday. It was probably one of the cutest things I have seen! We surprised Alex with a new mountain bike, took him out to lunch, made a special dinner, and BR ice cream cake, oh yeah and lots of TLC. It was such a great night. Unfortunatley Ryan was so excited about the bike that Alex had a pretty good idea that's what we were getting. Guess I can't trust a 5 year old to keep a secret for too long. Kind of like the hole I put in Ry's wall the other night (by accident). The second Alex drove in the driveway guess who ran out to tell him!! Notice the candel on the cake? Ha ha ha, I guess my regular candles melted in the toaster oven incident so my 29 year old husband got Sesame Street. LOL! Brooklyn thought that was so funny. Alex told me that I better not post the candle pic on the blog, but I had to. Happy Birthday Stu!!!

No comments: