Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Just relaxing....
Ryan and I are sitting here waiting to hear from Alex. He is stuck at Phx airport waiting to board a plane to San Diego/La Jolla. The kids and I have been here since last Thursday. You can imagine how anxious the kids are to see Alex! But we are also bummed because Grandma had to leave today. Needless to say my Mom, the kids, and me have had a great trip so far. We spent a day at SeaPort Village, relaxed on the beach, shopped, and Sea World. I would love to post pics, but I don't have a clue how to on this laptop. So those will come later.
Our annual trip to La Jolla is a little different this time. Alex's parents weren't able to come this year. Alex's Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple months ago. But she is tough and is kicking it's A*@ Thank God! But the timing was just off and she couldn't come. So, thank you Judy for letting us enjoy the house. I'm sorry you couldn't be here :-(
The kids and I are enjoying being little beach bums, and we can't wait for Daddy to get here. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment