I can't even believe it's almost Christmas! Always bitter sweet for me, because it means my BABIES are another year older. Not sure how it's possible that I have 5 and 8 year old!?!
I haven't posted in awhile for a few reasons. First, my camera broke over our summer vacation. The only pictures I have been taking are from my phone. So, Santa, please bring me a new camera. Second, we have been really busy with life the last couple months, and third, I just don't feel like being on the computer. :)
I truly think life gets crazier when the kids get bigger. But I love it. Ryan and Brooklyn are at amazing ages right now. Wish I could freeze time. Ha, don't we all.
Ryan is still doing amazing in school. We couldn't be more proud of him. He also just finished his second season of hockey, and loves it! Hockey is his sport. We all have such a blast watching his games. It's so fun to see the smile on his face after a game.
Brooklyn has done some major growing up this past year. She is so fun to be around. She recently started Pre-K at a new school. We were so relieved she handled the change so well, and loves her new school. She will soon be starting dance again, I think I'm more excited then she is. ;)
That's just a quick update, pics to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment