Friday, August 13, 2010

Bye Bye Summer Vacation

It was hard to say goodbye to such a great summer break. Ryan started 2nd grade this week....ummmm can someone tell me where the time went? It seems like yesterday I was sending him to kindergarten. So far this week has been great, he loves his teacher and very happy to be back with friends. Brooklyn started a new preschool and LOVES it! This is her first time at a real preschool. Last year she went to Ms. Mindy's house for school, so it's definitely something new for her. The other morning while I was in the shower she came in and asked me to make her sandwich for her lunch. I told her I would in a minute and she told me that she already packed everything else, AND SHE DID. She put a juice box, grapes, yogurt and a spoon. It was so funny! 4 1/2 and can already pack her lunch. Now if she would just show Ryan how to do that! ;)

No comments: