Saying goodbye to amazing friends, well, it just sucks. It was very hard for me to say the final goodbye to Mike and Miranda. Miranda has been a real friend to me for the last 4 years, and I will miss her very much. Mike has also been a great friend. I know Alex will miss his riding buddy. Good friends like you both are hard to find. Thank you for everything you have done for us. I'm getting teary eyed just typing this. :(
Thank you Miranda for being such a good friend and letting me love your kids. They are so special to us and we will miss watching them grow.
Allona has been so special to Ryan and Brooklyn, they have adored her since the day she came home from the hospital. Brooklyn will sure miss her best friend. But as she would say, "It's okay, we can skype." We have made so many memories, I've added pictures from the years. So cute....can't believe how much they really have grown up together.
Last but not least, baby Roman. I will miss seeing him so much. I fell in love with that sweetheart the day he was born, we all did. You guys are so lucky to have such a great baby. Can't wait for you guys to vacation out here. MISS YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment