Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let the SUMMER FUN begin!!

After today my little man will be finished with 1st grade. I don't know where the time goes, but I love every moment of watching him grow. He has done an amazing job at school and we are so proud of him. I'm really looking forward to spending time with him this summer. We have been so busy with sports, school, work, life! That I feel time gets away from us. Ryan is turning into such a good little person, and I am so lucky to have such an amazing little boy. Brooklyn's last day of preschool was yesterday. I can't believe how much she has grown this year! It has been so fun watching her learn all the things she has. Writing names and drawing pictures is her favorite part of school. I'm happy to say she has another year of preschool, I am so NOT ready for her to go to kindergarten. Brooklyn is such a little character, she makes me laugh everyday and reminds me of the important things in life. LOVE THEM!!!

No comments: