Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wild Horse Pass Resort

Alex planned a GREAT weekend at the Wild Horse Pass Resort for some much needed family time. We hung out by the pool most of the day, drank mojitos and mai tais. It was a little reminder of our Kauai vacation. Only this time with kids! Which also reminded me why Hawaii was so wonderful. Lol! No really, we ALL had a great time.
We took the kids to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner, and all I can say is AMAZING! BUT I am SOOOO mad I forgot my camera. So bummed. But the kids had a blast. Ryan kept saying that was the best place ever, better then any restaurant we have ever been to. Being at a resort really took me back to my childhood. It reminded me of what was important at the age 6. Pushing elevator buttons and unlocking the hotel room door. So next time I think I will just take the kids to a hotel and let them ride the elevator a few times and then ask someone if they can unlock their door. MUCH CHEAPER! We then headed to Papa Berres' house so Alex and I could go on a real date....with great friends! Thanks guys! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Love love love the new page color and pics! You are getting very good at this Cin! I miss ya.... Hope all is good! My in laws out laws are coming soon so I will sneak away and call you before they get here! lol lov Andria