Friday, April 3, 2009
a MUST have if...
you have kids OR pets! THANKS MOM! This gift from my Mom was sort of bitter sweet. She got it for me because we had a new puppy and she thought it would help clean up puppy accidents. So, when Riley passed I kind of didn't know if I needed this anymore. Who was I kidding?!?! This little green machine is AMAZING! I don't have much carpet in my house, but if you know me well, I love my carpet clean and vacuumed daily, yes I know I am a freak! Anyways...I have cleaned a few spots that needed it, and now I can sleep better. Lol! But the BEST part is how clean this little machine got Alex's lazy boy chair. Yeah GROSS! I almost took a pic of the water after I cleaned it but I decided it was too embarrassing! Go get one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Cindy's Mom.. umm P.s. My Bday is in Jan. :)
Post a Comment