Friday, March 13, 2009
Sad Update
This is one of the hardest posts I have made in awhile. But I felt like I needed to update everyone. I have waited until I felt like I could do this, but it is still incredibly hard. My eyes are teary, so excuse any typos.
I am SO sad to let everyone know that our Riley passed away on Sunday. This has been by far the hardest week for my family, and as a Mom. He was only with us a short time, but made such an impact on our lives. Ryan and Brooklyn are extremely sad, but we are working through it. I think the sweetest thing Ryan said was, "Now Baby Caroleen will have a puppy in Heaven." Caroleen is the sweet baby our friends lost back in January. So, that is what we are saying now, that Baby Caroleen will take care of him and that has brought us the most comfort. Brooklyn also says she can hear him barking at her from Heaven.
The kid's with Riley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment