Monday, March 16, 2009
Hanging in there
Thanks to EVRYONE for all the support during this tough time. I know that not everyone can relate to the loss of a dog, and I really appreciate all the kind thoughts, emails, phone calls, etc...
Ryan and Brooky are doing better each day. We do intend on getting another puppy later this year. In fact it will most likely be a pup from Riley's parents, so we will have a sibling of Riley's. Kind of a special way of remembering him and something to look forward to. I am convinced the kid's need another puppy to help them with this loss, and so do I. But feel strongly about waiting. I don't want them to think dogs are easily replaced. Brooklyn said she wants one of Riley's "stisters" and she wants to name her HELLO KITTY. Here we go again! Lol! Anyways, thanks again!
I will be posting some new pics from our fishing day in Payson soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear things are looking up! You are a great mom and your children show that love and dedication! Keep up te good work! Good to catch up the other day too! Lov Andria
Post a Comment