Saturday, December 20, 2008
We ALL have junk...and it is time to say goodbye!
I have found a new hobby. LOL! Alex is terrified he is going to come home to an empty garage soon! Instead of spring cleaning I do winter cleaning. Why you ask? Both kids have birthdays right around Christmas, need I say more? This year there were quite a few things that are in great condition and I was having a hard time just giving them away. So...I thought about ebay and remembered what a pain shipping is. If you know me, then you know I am horrible about mailing anything. I was so proud that I actually mailed my sister's gift before Christmas this year. Anyways, I knew ebay would be a mistake so I stared using Craigslist. I am amazed how easy it is and how convenient. I have sold so many things already and I'm not done. Two of the toys I put on sold just minutes after posting...literally! So people...if you have stuff to get rid of use Cragslist! YES Steve I will help you! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment