Wednesday, December 10, 2008
All I want for Christmas is my....
one bottom tooth!
YES Ryan lost his 1st tooth tonight. After a few tears I reminded him about the tooth fairy, he was all smiles after that. I just have to say I can't even beleive that we have a child old enough to be losing teeth! Yikes....I'm feeling a little old here. Alex was the brave parent and pulled it out for him. The darn tooth has been so lose and Ryan just loves to wiggle it in front of my face. Gross! So, the big question now is...how much does the tooth fairy pay these days? We better research this one. With all the rising costs in this lovely economy I don't know if I can afford it! :-) Now we just need to avoid Ryan telling Brooklyn about the tooth fairy. Last week he was telling her about Santa coming into our house, you can just say I had a sleepless night. She was scared to death!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH Congrats to Ryan............ I can not believe that they are old enough either, but yes it is happening no matter how much we would love to stop time. Ty's next by default he has to go to the Dentist next week.
Post a Comment