Friday, February 22, 2008
Just a couple pics...
My parents are over this weekend and Mom was trying out her new camera. She took a couple practice pics of me with each one of my babies. Good pics Mom!
My sweet husband called my parents last night to ask them to watch the kids tonight so we can have a date night. Besides the gym we haven't had any time alone in weeks! I am really looking forward to a night out.
Last weekend Alex was gone at the Dunes on a "guys" trip. So Becky and I spent a majority of the weekend together. Let me tell ya, we figured out a great peach martini recipe! We even had a sleep over with all of our kids! Yes were a little nuts, but it was a blast. Needless to say I didn't get much rest all weekend.
You will also notice that Ryan's eye meet the door handle. That was kind of scary, thought we were going to need stitches. At least he left the scissors alone. YES I can laugh about his haircutting abilities now. Ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment