I was taking a very late shower today, after dealing with sick kids I decided to take my time. Ryan and Brooklyn were playing quietly in her room. Brooklyn came into the bathroom and said something about her hair. I just said okay, not knowing what she was talking about.
Then when I got out I noticed her hair looked like there was sticky stuff on top. So I went to touch it and a clump of hair came out. YUP! Ryan decided to give her a haircut! He denied it for awhile and said she did it. But once I calmed down I got the truth out. They BOTH cut some.
So needless to say my daughter's hair is runied for a long time to come! I know it's just hair and it will grow back. But I planned on getting her 2 year old pics done. It's awful! Not just short bangs either, this is in top of her head! It's hard to see in this picture how bad it really is. Good thing my camera battery is dead, I don't feel like taking any more. 
1 comment:
oh how funny! Well ok, no not really but I feel my day is right around the corner girl! She still is cute though. Hair or no hair! Take care Andria
Post a Comment