Sunday, December 16, 2007
Bed News
My little girl is so big now! As hard as it is to say goodbye to the crib, I was also glad to see it gone. Brooklyn is officially in a big girl bed. Ryan also upgraded to a full size. Ryan is very happy he has more room and he also plans on sharing that space with Ra Ra. It was SO sweet when he talked about sharing with her, he even talked about getting her a light so she can read in the middle of the night. HIS WORDS!
Brooklyn was also very excited which turned into uncertainty. We bought a side rail to keep her from falling, but she was terrified of it so we had to take it down. Once she got into bed with three stuffed animals, two babies, and four blankies, she was OUT! Now I just pray she doesn't fall out in the middle of the night. .JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute bed! Where did you get that find? I am figuring out what the heck to do in the girls room!Madness I tell ya! Love the new pics! Lov Andria
Post a Comment