Let me bring you all up to date on what we have been up to...
Alex...work what else does the poor guy do? He does get to go to a special event with Nascar in a couple weeks. But thank you Alex for all your hard work we love you!
Ryan...is now going to Pre-K/preschool 4 days a week. He loves his teacher and his friends at school. About two weeks ago he went on his first field trip to the Windmill Pumpkin Patch. The

highlight of his day was riding the bus with his friends. I was a nervous wreck! I followed the bus. Ha ha!

Brooklyn is almost 2. She is talking so much, and also learning to defend herself against her brother. She is my little princess.
And me...I'm just a busy Mommy and lovin' it.

I'm keeping busy catching up with old friends and new friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment