Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I have never seen Ryan so excited about a Holiday like tonight. It is so much fun watching how his excitement changes each year. Yeah...I got a little annoyed this afternoon when he kept asking me about the candy that he hadn't even received yet. But it was cute. Then as soon as we were leaving our friend's house he asks, "So when is my birthday party?"
As for Brooklyn....ha! She is terrified of Halloween stuff. We figured that out the second the stores started putting things out. So I knew tonight would be a challenge. I told myself that she doesn't have to dress up I just wanted one good picture. So she cried, screamed, pulled her costume halfway off, and cried some more. So I bribed her with gum, a binky and a sucker. But I got my picture! Once we left the house she was fine in her costume. It didn't take long and she got the hang of trick or treating. It was a great night!
My little Joe Dirt (second costume of the night)

No comments: