Friday, September 6, 2013

Clarity, simplicity, and love

Clarity: Thinking today how much I'd like to post more often as a way of keeping track of those moments that one day I would actually like to write down or scrapbook. One day...ha ha...no clue when that will be. I went back to 2007 on this blog when I first began a read a few posts. WOW how things, especially myself, have changed.
One of those posts referred to a bad day because of a certain person. I remember that day so clearly and I had never felt such betrayal and anger. I said how in the long run it would make me a better person. At the time I wrote that it was a lie. I had no clue that experience would make be a better person or not. But now 6 years later I realized just how that experience and of course others has changed me. So all I want to say to that person is THANK YOU! Of course a lot has happened over 6 years that has helped me grow into the person I am happy with today, but this is the first time I actually feel like I have forgiven her, even though she is not sorry, and I am thankful for the hell she put me through.
Simplicity: With this crazy world we live in, the keeping up with the Jones' friends, the different levels of friends, ets... I am happy with me, thankful for what I have, and strive to continue to live simply so I can continue to really enjoy life. I also want to teach my kids my thoughts a feelings about simplicity hoping to make this crazy world a better place.
Love: Of course I am crazy in love with my kids. But I don't say often enough how much I am IN LOVE with my hubby. The last two years have been rough for him, but we made it and the future is finally not a BIG FAT ???? question mark! 




No comments: