Friday, October 26, 2012

Long time no blog

I haven't updated our blog in months! What can I say life is just a little busy with three munchkins. I knew Masen's first year would fly by, but really does he have to be 10 months old already!? :(
Everyone is good. Kids are both doing great at their new school, Alex is working is butt off, I'm working part time and being a Mommy!
Brooklyn started a jazz and hip hop class at her regular dance studio. She really seems to like the faster pace class. She exceeded my expectations at her new school.
Ryan has been playing recreational roller hockey for his 4th or 5th season. This weekend he will be trying out for the traveling team. 'Storm' We are all pretty excited!
Masen is a very happy 10 month old. Crawling everywhere, but so well behaved. He just goes with the flow. The kids adore him as he does them.
2011 Dance recital 'Blue Moon'

A visit from a dear little friend

Day in Sedona

June trip to La Jolla

Masen's 1st visit to Sea World

Soaked after the Shamu Show

1st beach trip


My funky girl
Fall fun

Brotherly love

10 months old
Here are a few pictures of our Summer and start to fall!

No comments: