Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nesting in full force!

I can't stop! Cleaning everything from baseboards, walls, closet doors, to organizing everything! I'm a neat freak when I'm not pregnant, so this is just insanity. We are almost done with Brooklyn and Baby's new room, but still have a few things to finish up before I post picture. I have already organized and washed all the baby boy clothes I kept from Ryan, which are so cute and I can't wait to use again. Although it was difficult to get rid of all Brooklyn's sweet baby clothes, it feels really good now that we don't have all that stuffed stashed all over the house. Plus I have a sweet baby girl to pass things down to! Ryan and Brooklyn are getting more excited everyday for their new baby brother and I am happy to report that Baby Berres # 3 is doing great! Pretty soon we will be counting down the last 10 weeks until his arrival! Happy Fall!

No comments: