Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

I feel like these days I have no time to do anything. Is it ever going to slow down?! Today is the first day in a long time that I really have no plans. I am still in my pajamas and so is Brooklyn. We just got back from dropping Ryan off at school. I am SO proud of that kid! He is doing so good in school. Every Friday they have a written phonogram test, and a pre-test on Thursday. Who ever gets a 100% on Thurs doesn't have to take it on Friday. So far Ry has NEVER had to take the actual test on Friday! He is reading like crazy, which he is doing on his own! They don't start reading until the end of the year. His teacher said she is giving him enrichment packets because he is always ahead! Go Ry! Brooklyn is counting down the days until her birthday! We received a toy magazine in the mail and she looks thru it each day and circles things she wants. I think everything in there is circled! LOL! She is turning into quite the cuddle bug, and is very sweet! Each day she is saying new things that just make us laugh. Her new saying is, "Are you kidding me?" She also told me the other day that she wants 5 babies and they have to be all boys. REAL ONES PEOPLE! She has become obsessed with wanting a real baby, and asks on a daily basis if I have a baby in my tummy! Alex is working hard as usual. But we are looking forward to the Discount Tire Annual X-mas party on the 6th. He is also planning a guy's trip to the dunes. Yay! Leave me out of that one! Thanks Al for always working your a*% for us! We love you more than you know! And me...I am reading the 4th book of the Twilight series and loving it! A friend turned me onto this series and I can't believe I have read so much in a month! Can't wait for the movie! Other than that I have just been busy working, being Mom, and planning B-day parties! I'm still wishing there was just one more hour in a day!

1 comment:

Sandscreamer said...

Isn't that just SO much fun, now that the boys are in school that is what they want birthday parties @ school. This time of year is crazy for me I often forget that you have it times 2. Hang in there it is all worth it. See you in a few weeks.