A few minutes later she asked to change into her Tinkerbell panties. YES she is potty training all on her own and doing a great job. Notice how I say SHE, yeah I haven't taken an active role in this one yet.
A few minutes later I looked in the hall way after Iheard Brooky saying, "Mommy look, baby." I cracked up when I saw her. She stuffed her blankee into her shirt! I can't believe she is only 2 and already pretending like that! She sure loves her babies.
Anyways, I just wanted to share a few pics from today. I am truly enjoying every moment with Brooklyn. She is my precious little bug. 
1 comment:
What a flashback! Reminds me of Cindy lining her baby dolls on the floor (at least 10) and making sure each baby had enough - was breatfeeding them!
Remember, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! I love my girls!
Post a Comment