Monday, November 26, 2007

Sick

I hope everyone had a great Turkey day! We sure did. Brooklyn ended up with a stomach bug last week. That is the first one for her. I have always been pretty lucky that my kids only seem to get the common cold stuff. It is so sad seeing your little one throwing up and you can't help them. So...now it is Ryan's turn. Poor guy. I thought we were lucky that nobody else got it from Brooklyn. Until this morning...on the way to work & school...yup...he got sick in the car! Other news...Alex is officially a non-smoker! Yeah! He seems to be doing very well on a new medication to help stop smoking. Please keep your fingers crossed, pray, or what ever you can do to help him. He seems very ready and dedicated this time. I hope this is it! Time to go take care of my little king, little sick king that is. :-)

1 comment:

The Richardson Family said...

Gosh, when are we all gonna get over this!! Let's just pray were not next.. ha ha!!!
Good Job Alex!!